Ice skating tour in Stjärnsund, Dalarna
Enjoy a skating adventure on lakes Grycken, Fullen and Edsken... Depending on conditions you may be able to skate all 3 lakes in the same day.... up to about a 40 km round trip.
Our tours include the following:
- A guide that goes through safety basics and shows you the appropriate places to go
- An open fire grill with local ecological beef sauasages and local award winning mustard
- Warm drinks
A half-day tour is from 9 - 13 and a full day is from 9 - 16. These are approximate times and can change due to weather, people in the group, etc.
The half-day tour ends with a grill at approx. 12.30. For the full day tour this will be a break and the adventure continues afterwards. Snacks and warm drinks will be available the whole time.
Skate rental in Dalarna, Sweden
Recommended skating equipment
- Ice claws (this is the most important safety equipment and is a must!)
- Backpack with waist & chest straps
- Full change of clothes in waterproof bag (for floatation)
- Ice tester or double ice tester poles for use as ski poles
- Safety line attached to waist strap. You need to be able to throw the line without taking off the backpack.
- Safety whistle
- Skates (be sure to adjust them before you hit the ice)
- Snacks and warm drink
- Sitting pad
More information on tour skating
Tour skating is recreational long distance ice skating on natural ice...